Thank you for your interest in supporting the LIN Center for Community Development! It is only with the help of people like you that LIN can achieve its mission to improve the quality of life and promote equal access to opportunities for all people in Vietnam.
You can make a difference in your community by:
- Donating to LIN - As a not-for-profit organization, LIN relies on donations to support our grant making, volunteer matching, capacity building and research activities. We do not charge local not-for-profit organizations for the services provided. To help us continue to provide these services, please consider making a contribution to LIN. Thereare several ways that you can support our work:
|Account Name:||LIN Centre for Community Development|
|TRUNG TÂM HỖ TRỢ PHÁT TRIỂN CỘNG ĐỒNG LIN|
|VND Account #:||007.100.5091855|
|USD Account #:||Please contact LIN for account information|
|Name of Bank:||Bank for Foreign Trade of Vietnam, HCMC Branch (Vietcombank HCM)|
|Bank Address:||29 Ben Chuong Duong Street, District 1, HCMC, Vietnam|
|Swift Code||BFTV VNVX 007|
- Tax Deductable Contributions (for US & UK residents) - LIN formed partnerships with two fiscal sponsors who now make it posssible for residents of the US (and soon the UK) to make a tax deductible contribution to LIN by wire transfer, credit card and/or check.
- Give2Asia - U.S. donors can make tax-deductible donations to Give2Asia in support of the LIN Center for Community Development at www.give2asia.org/lin, or by making donations of cash, securities or other assets to Give2Asia that indicate support for the LIN Center for Community Development.
- GlobalGiving - U.S. (and soon UK) donors can make tax-deductible donations to the LIN Center for Community Development's projects via globalgiving.org. LIN was pre-qualified by GlobalGiving for 501(c)3 equivalency status. Very soon, tax deduction status will also be available for residents of the UK (more details at: www.globalgiving.co.uk).
Donate In-Kind. To view the list of furniture and equipment that LIN Community Center needs please click on the Rooms below. If you see something you wish to donate, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Donate to one of our NPO Partners – If you are interested in donating to one or more of LIN’s NPO Partners, please visit our LIN Partners page or contact us at: Donor@LINvn.org, for contact information.
There are other ways that you can support LIN and/or our NPO partners. Consider the following:
- Volunteer Your Skills - Do you have a few hours a week, or a couple days a month, to support a good cause? Volunteers, with a variety of professional skills, are needed to support local not-for-profit organizations. Visit our Volunteer page for more information.
- Volunteer with LIN – The team at LIN often seeks volunteers, skilled and unskilled, to support our operations. For example, we are looking for translators and interpreters (EN-VN and VN-EN) and people to help with event logistics, such as registration, note takers, photographers and more. If you would like to Volunteer with LIN Center, please contact us at: Volunteer@LINvn.org.
- Recommendations and Referrals - LIN helps local not-for-profit organizations by linking them to technical and financial support services that address their needs. We take the time to understand their challenges and ID opportunities where small grants, training and/or skilled volunteers can make a difference. Then we work with them to identify resources available. Do you know an organization that would benefit from this type of support? If so, please contact us at NPO@LINvn.org to send us your recommendation.