Helping Local People Meet Local Needs
On the one hand, LIN provides support to locally initiated not-for-profit organizations and groups that seek to improve access to opportunities for disadvantaged populations. Such support might include:
- Small grants (up to 30 million VND) to help improve or extend service delivery or programs;
- Introductions to skilled volunteers who can serve as mentors and technical advisors; and/or
- Workshops and information sharing to help build organizational capacity.
On the other hand, LIN helps individual and corporate philanthropists that want to serve, or better serve, the communities where they live and/or work. Such support might include:
- Introduction to volunteer and giving opportunities in the community;
- High-level volunteer placement services;
- Consultations with prospective donors;
- Due diligence on area not-for-profits;
- Hosting Donor Clubs; and
- Information, workshops and resources for donors.
LIN Community Center, is a second home for not-for-profit organizations, volunteers and donors. Take a quick tour of the Center or Click on each Room at the Center to learn what activities are organized there and how you can participate:
- NPO Training Room,
- Volunteer Matching Room,
- Community Outreach Room,
- NPO Library Research Room, and
- NPO Incubator Room.