Thank you for your interest in supporting LIN Center for Community Development! It is because of people like you (donors, volunteers and caring individuals) that LIN is able to work toward our vision of equal opportunities for all people in Vietnam.
Make a difference in your community by:
- Volunteer - Do you have a few hours a week to support a good cause? Volunteers, with a variety of professional skills, are needed to support LIN and our local not-for-profit partners.
- Volunteer with LIN - If you would like to support LIN programs and activities (e.g., event organizing, marketing and PR, mailings, etc.), please send an email and a copy of your CV to Volunteer@LINvn.org.
- Volunteer with a LIN Partner - Click here to access more information about how LIN matches volunteers and not-for-profit organizations or complete our online Volunteer Registration Form
- Donate - As a not-for-profit organization, LIN relies on donations to support our grant making, volunteer matching and research activities. We do not charge local not-for-profit organizations for the services provided and we do not receive government funding. To help us continue to provide these services, please consider making a donation to LIN. There are several ways that you can make a donation to LIN:
- Cash Contribution - You are always welcome to visit LIN's office during normal working hours to make a cash contribution. And, if you notify us before arriving, we will prepare your receipt of contribution.
- Bank/Wire Transfer - LIN Center has both a Vietnam Dong and US Dollar bank account with Vietcombank, which accepts bank transfers. (Please let us know, before or after you made a bank transfer and we will check receipt immediately). Our bank transfer details are provided below:
Account Name: Centre for Community Development LIN Trung Tâm Hỗ Trợ Phát Triển Cộng Đồng LIN VND Account#: 007.100.5091855 USD Account#: Please contact LIN for account information Name of Bank: Bank for Foreign Trade of Vietnam, HCMC Branch (Vietcombank HCM) Bank Address: 132 Ham Nghi Street, District 1, HCMC, Vietnam Swift Code: BFTV VNVX 007
- NEW! Tax Deductible Contributions (Applicable to Residents of the US & soon the UK) - LIN formed partnerships with two fiscal sponsors who now make it posssible for residents of the US (soon the UK also) to make a tax deductible contribution to LIN by wire transfer, credit card and/or check.
- OneVietnam - U.S. donors can make tax-deductible donations to OneVietnam in support of the LIN Center for Community Development at http://onevietnam.org/lincenter
- Give2Asia - U.S. donors can make tax-deductible donations to Give2Asia in support of the LIN Center for Community Development at www.give2asia.org/lin, or by making donations of cash, securities or other assets to Give2Asia that indicate support for the LIN Center for Community Development.
- GlobalGiving - Projects on globalgiving.org have been pre-qualified for 501(c)3 equivalency status. Further, all donations go through the GlobalGiving Foundation, a 501(c)3 nonprofit, making them tax-deductible for U.S. taxpayers to the full extent permitted by law. Very soon, tax deduction status will also be available for residents of the United Kingdom (more information to come...).
- Recommendations & Referrals - LIN helps identify technical and financial resources to support local not-for-profit organizations. Our team works with these organizations to better understand their challenges and identify opportunities where small grants and/or volunteers can make a difference and then we work to identify community resources that can help them meet their needs. Do you know an organization that would benefit from this type of support? If so, please contact us to recommend an NPO.