Is your not-for-profit organization looking for resources that will help the organization to achieve its mission? Would you like to support a local not-for-profit organization but not sure what kinds of organizations are out there? Are you working with a Vietnamese not-for-profit organization that is looking for resources? Well, you’ve come to the right place…
LIN provides support to locally initiated not-for-profit organizations and groups that seek to improve access to opportunities for disadvantaged populations. Available support services include:
- Small grants (up to 30 million VND, USD $1,400)
- Introductions to skilled volunteers who can serve as mentors and advisers;
- Workshops, networking & information sharing, focusing on organizational capacity; and/or
- LIN Community Center services:
Partnering with LIN
Are you interested in becoming a partner with LIN? To learn more about the process of becoming a LIN Volunteer, please go to the following link: LIN Partner Process.
Does your NPO need financial assistance? To learn more about applying for a LIN grant, please go to following link: LIN GRANTS
Does your NPO need technical assistance?
- To learn more about requesting a skilled volunteer to support your organization, please visit the following link: LIN Partner Process .
- To learn more about upcoming workshops and resources for NPOs, please visit the following link: NPO Resources
Current NPO Partners
LIN has already established partnerships with some dynamic non-profit organizations. We have allocated grants to NPOs and matched them with volunteers. Click on the link to learn more about some of LIN's Partners.