LIN is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors and Advisors.
The Board of Directors is responsible for:
- Overseeing the organization and acting in its best interest;
- Guiding the overall planning and strategy of the organization;
- Filling or approving key staff positions;
- Providing financial support through fundraising activities;
- Establishing performance measurement targets and monitoring performance.
Click here to meet the Board of Directors.
Members of the Board of Advisors are selected for their expertise and their ability to provide guidance to members of the Board of Directors and/or LIN team members. Different from the Board of Directors, Advisory Board members do not have decision-making authority.
Click here to meet the Board of Advisors.