LIN provides a variety of services to our NPO partners, from consultation and training to grantmaking and volunteer matching.
Visit these links to find out more about what LIN offers its NPO partners.
- LIN Community Center: Use LIN's space to help you develop your organization. With a library, not-for-profit organization (NPO) incubator workspaces, LIN office, meeting, training and one-on-one consultation rooms, we aim to become a second home for NPO staff, volunteers and donors.
- NPO Capacity Building: Receive quality training on how to improve your organization. LIN helps to build NPOs' capacity for better program design, best practice evaluation and research, improved fundraising outcomes, new communication strategies and training programs. For details on our upcoming workshops Link to LIN Event Calendar
- Narrow the Gap Community Fund: Raise money for your organization's operations and programs. Expand on-going programs or pilot new programs and services.
- Request a Skilled Volunteer: Pair up with professionals providing their skills pro bono. LIN maintains a database of skilled professionals who want to volunteer their services.
- Network Building: Expand your network and increase collaboration. There are always benefits for NPOs that take the time to network and share their experiences.
- Second Chance Store: Shop for affordable used and quality items at LIN's thrift store.
- Raise your profile through Vietnam Causes: Raise funds for your cause through LIN's online platform.
LIN seeks to build strategic partnerships with local NPOs. If your NPO is interested in partnering with LIN, please download form here.
If you would like to download our Forms and Templates, click here.
If you would like access to our NPO Resources, click here.