Through one-on-one consultations, information sharing, facilitated community engagement projects and customized support services, LIN helps donors that want to engage in strategic philanthropy.
LIN provides pro bono consultations in person, via email and telephone to donors and philanthropic organizations. Consultations are intended to orient, provide information and direct clients to available tools, contacts and resources that can strengthen their giving activities.
Grant Management/Donor Advised Funds
For donors that lack the infrastructure to make and oversee grants, LIN offers fiscal sponsorship services, which includes day-to-day administration, accounting and reporting on a donor's grant programs.
Project Based Engagements
On occasion, and for a fee, LIN will help donors with various needs including :
- Designing a community investment strategy
- Conducting due diligence on prospective grantees
- Facilitating partner agreements
- Establishing impact indicators
- Supporting communication and reporting
LIN is committed to helping donors design and implement thoughtful, effective philanthropy in Vietnam. Our team is available to help you shape your giving strategy, learn more about issues facing your community or simply become more familiar with effective local NPOs.
LIN Services for Donors
LIN helps individual and corporate philanthropists that want to serve the communities where they live and work and offers consultations with prospective donors and due diligence on local NPOs.
- Due Diligence Introductions to NPOs that meet pre-set criteria.
- Grantmaking LIN can help you achieve greater impact with your giving. LIN offers advice on the whole grantmaking process, including help with strategy development, the selection of a grantee and monitoring and impact evaluation.
- Grantee Capacity Building LIN can help build the capacity of your grantees including assistance with project management, monitoring and evaluation, accounting, fundraising and reporting.
- Community Partnership Initiative LIN can help match your employees with NPOs that need a helping hand. If you are short on staff time LIN can put together a meaningful one-day volunteer experience.
- Project Site Visits LIN can facilitate visits with or on behalf of a donor.
- Monitoring and Evaluation LIN provides monthly updates and impact assessments.
- Public Relations and Reporting LIN offers support with internal and external communications.
Do you work with multiple grantees or need to make multiple payments, over time? Do your grantees lack a bank account? LIN can help you manage the allocation process, maintaining clear records and supervision along the way.
LIN launched and manages Vietnam Causes, a new website designed to help people in HCMC directly address local needs. Vietnam Causes seeks to link the philanthropic community directly with NPOs they may wish to support.
Would you like to support our community? Click here for information.